NFDC Film Bazaar 2016 is calling for entries for Industry Screenings. The regular deadline for submissions is October 15, 2016.
This year, the Film Bazaar will be held from November 20-24 at the Goa Marriott Resort alongside the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) 2016.
Industry Screenings provides an opportunity to showcase your film to some of the top film Festival programmers, Sales agents, Distributors and Producers from across the world.
Films of any length and genre are eligible to apply for Industry Screenings. Short films can also be submitted to the Industry Screenings.
Submissions are invited for Industry Screenings 2016.
For booking an Industry Screening, a Film Bazaar Delegate Registration is necessary.
Once you register, you get
- Access to the Market Guide, which contains contact details of International Sales agents, Distributors, Festival curators and Producers attending the Bazaar.
- Opportunity to showcase your film on a wide-screen format in digital theatres for potential buyers and collaborators.
The films that were a part of the previous editions of Industry Screenings at Film Bazaar have had world premieres at leading International Film Festivals, won National Awards and some have had successful theatrical releases. These include:
- Ruchika Oberoi’s Island City (International Premiere at 72nd Venice International Film Festival, FEDEORA Award (Best Debut Director), Best Screenplay Award at New York Indian Film Festival 2016)
- Rajat Kapoor’s Ankhon Dekhi (Opening Film at 8th Mosaic International South Asian Film Festival 2014, Winner of Best Film (Critics), Best Actor (Critics) and Best Story Filmfare Awards)
- Nagraj Manjule’s Fandry (Grand Jury Prize at Mumbai International Film Festival, Best First Film – Director at 61st National Film Awards 2014)
- Qaushik Mukherjee’s Tasher Desh (International Premiere at 7th Rome International Film Festival 2012)
- Anup Singh’s Qissa – The Tale of a Lonely Ghost (NETPAC Award for Best Asian Cinema-Contemporary at Toronto International Film Festival 2013, DIORAPHTE Award at International Film Festival Rotterdam 2014)
- Karan Gour’s Kshay (Jury Award at Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles 2012, International Premiere at Chicago International Film Festival 2011)
- OP Srivastava’s Life in Metaphors: A Portrait of Girish Kasaravalli (Best Biographical Film at 63rd National Film Awards)
- Gyan Correa’s The Good Road (Indian entry for the Best Foreign Film at 86th Academy Awards, Best Gujarati Film at 60th National Film Awards 2013)
Please visit www.filmbazaarindia.com/industry-screenings/ for booking an Industry Screenings.
For further queries, write to: email@example.com.